8 October 2010

Christmas is coming!

I'm getting prepared for Christmas early this year... As I have a couple of Christmas Fairs coming up where I will have my very first Emma Elizabeth Stalls :) I thought I would try making my own Christmas decorations. I have made these salt dough decorations and these embroidered Reindeer decorations so far and I am also thinking about making some felt decorations. However at one of the Christmas fairs I may not be able to sell Christmas items and will have to keep to my jewellery and homewares, But that just means I get to keep these lovely decorations for my own tree...Looks like we will be having a handmade Christmas!

My first confirmed Christmas Fair stall will be at Chapel Street Nursery, Luton. On 11th December 10am - 12pm.... Please come and have a browse. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment