15 June 2011

Custom Made Gorgeous Leather Clutch Bags

After my very successful Tea Party in April, I got a couple of orders to make some Leather clutch bags to match a couple of ladies outfits they had for a wedding. At this time I had run out of leather, however it gave me an excuse to go Shopping in London :) I found some beautiful soft gloving leather on a stall at portobello market, which sold lots of different colours. So I am now stocked up on gorgeous leather to make plenty more beautiful bags :)

The first bag I made in a fushia pink colour with purple tones & a fab printed lining. This was made to match a fascinator that was also brought from me :)

The second bag was made to match some nude colour shoes. The lady that requested it really loved my patchwork leather clutch bag which I made last year, So I based my design on this. Hopefully it complimented her outfit beautifully.
More unique leather clutch bags to come...... watch this space.x

1 comment: