15 June 2011

Wedding Bells!

Just to update you all, I am now happily engaged to my boyfriend of 9 years :) He proposed to me back in March at Luton Hoo. I am so happy and very excited about planning the big day.... we have already booked our venue in suffolk by the sea (always wanted a sea side wedding) for next summer and I have found and ordered my perfect princess dress :) so much more still to do, but I plan to make a lot of the accessories, decorations and invitations myself so it's all good fun. I'm sure I will keep you up to date with all the plans and the items I have been making.


This will probably take up a lot of my time now, so Im going to stop doing markets for a while and put all my Emma Elizabeth designs on Etsy and/or Folksy for sale.... So watch this space for my online store. x 

Me (wearing one of my Emma Elizabeth belts) & my gorgeous fiance Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment