28 June 2010

Emma Elizabeth Home Wares

I have always been into interior design as well as fashion design So I decided to start making my own home wares collection as well as my accessories collection. I started with these lovely embellished African theme cushions, which I love because they are unique and very colourful. I started with the fabric that I found in my fabric and trims cupboard, it was one of the many bits of fabric I have collected over the years and I have always wanted to use for something. I then cut it into 4 cushion patterns, sew them together and embellished them with coloured sequins which took forever to sew each one on individually but it was worth it. These cushions also have different fastenings just to make them a bit more unique, The African Wave cushions have a button fastenings at the back with lovely red textured buttons and the African Head cushions are fastened with bright red satin ribbons tied in bows along the top.
These are for sale at the Moment if anyone is interested in buying these unique cushions, prices range from £25.

No comments:

Post a Comment